- Directs you to the appropriate software to open common file types
- Easy-to-use drag and drop analysis of file extensions
- Scans your registry to let you know which extensions are currently supported
- File Manager feature makes it easy to control the associations between extensions and applications
- Monitors your system and alerts you if something is trying to alter your file extension associations
- Support from a strong Customer Care and Support Team
- Free database and product updates
Can't Open a File?
Ever get a file in an email, double-click on it and … nothing happens!? What do you do next? Probably frantically try to open it with every possible program you can think of, or spend valuable time trying to figure out what it is by looking up its file extension (such as ZIP, RAR, EXE, PDF) online. Don't waste your energy anymore. There is a much easier way... FileCure will help you open any file extension you need!
FileCure Scans Start When:
- You try to open an unsupported file type
- A file extension is entered into the search box
- FileCure is manually opened
- You drag and drop a file onto the FileCure Desktop icon